Editori e Autori di JAMA ignorano veramente il Reale Rischio Congenito di Cancro al Seno, dipendente dl Terreno Oncologico?
Le 33.000 peer-reviews di Medicina pubblicano lavori politicamente corretti di terapia del cancro ma mai di prevenzione Pre-Primaria e Primaria. A mio parere si tratta di un comportamento suicida/omicida, permesso anche in Italia da chi dovrebbe sorvegliare sulla applicazione della Giustizia, sul rispetto della Art. 32 della Costituzione e porre fine alla Strage degli Innocenti.
La pubblicazione della seguente mail è stata da me anticipata, per onestà intellettuale, ai destinatari.
——– Messaggio Inoltrato ——–
|Oggetto:||My clinical fight against breast cancer, overlooked by JAMA Editors and Authors.|
|Data:||Fri, 10 May 2019 11:04:23 +0200|
|Mittente:||Sergio Stagnaro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|A:||email@example.com, JAMA Oncology <firstname.lastname@example.org>, SISBQ mailing list <email@example.com>|
Dear Manisha Bahl,
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit St,
Wang Ambulatory Care Center 240, Boston, MA 02114
To JAMA Oncology Editors,
To SISBQ dear Disciples,
you have written:
“Despite emerging evidence that use of DBT improves cancer detection and reduces false-positive examination results when compared with 2-dimensional digital mammography (DM), questions remain regarding its performance across different patient subgroups, the size and stage of the cancers detected, and long-term patient outcomes”.
However, unfortunately you have forgotten to add that the Image Department , including digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT), is not able to highlight the Oncological Terrain-dependent, Inherited Real Risk of breast cancer (1). Bedside diagnosed from birth with a common stethoscope, such a maternally heritable risk of cancer is removed by inexpensive Recostructing Mitochondrial Quantum Therapy (2, 3). I mean, the Pre-Primary and Primary Prevention, according to Quantum Biophysical Semeiotic, is unknown to JAMA Editors and Authors.
1) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel.BRCA-1 and BRCA-2 mutation bedside detection and breast cancer clinical primary prevention. Front. Genet. | doi: 10.3389/fgene.2013.00039. http://www.frontiersin.org/Cancer_Genetics/10.3389/fgene.2013.00039/full [MEDLINE]
2) Caramel S., Marchionni M., Stagnaro S. Morinda citrifolia Plays a Central Role in the Primary Prevention of Mitochondrial-dependent Degenerative Disorders. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16(4):1675. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25743850 [MEDLINE]
Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2013). The Role of Modified Mediterranean Diet and Quantum Therapy in Oncological Primary Prevention. Bentham PG., Current Nutrition & Food Science ISSN (Print): 1573-4013; ISSN (Online): 2212-3881. VOLUME: 9, ISSUE: 1; DOI: 10.2174/1573401311309010011; http://www.benthamscience.com/contents-JCode-CNF-Vol-00000009-Iss-00000001.htm
I shall post this mail in my La Voce di SS, in the interest of humanity, which is denied the Pre-Primary and Primary Prevention, as I have recently undrlined in athe folowing e-Letter published on Sciencemag website.
Kuo, Ivana Y. et al “Polycystin 2 regulates mitochondrial Ca2+ signaling, bioenergetics, and dynamics through mitofusin 2.” Sci. Signal. 12.580 (2019): eaat7397. Web. 08 May. 2019.
The eLetter was submitted on 08 05 2019:
The Authors of this fascinating article have illustrated in a refined way the role of mitochondria in conditions of impairment of the production of Polycystin 2, regulating mitochondrial Ca2 + signaling, in bringing about policystic kindney disorder. Really, since the End of 1957, I have discovered and clinically described a mitochondrial cytopathy, I have termed Congenital Acidosic Enzyme-Metabolic Histangiopathy (1, 2), on which Constitution-Dependent, Inherited Real Risks of the most common and serious degenerative human diseases, CVD / CAD, T2DM, Cance, Alheimer Disease, etc., are based on (3-5). Inherited Real Risks have made it feasible the Pre-Primary and Primary Prevention, on a large scale and realized in a rational way, i.e., enrolling exclusively individuals predisposed from birth to the above-mentioned disorders, using the inexpensive Reconstructing Miitochondrial Quantum Therapy (3-5). It is therefore commendable and advisable to conduct research that illumi nates the complex molecular biological action mechanisms of the onset of CVD / CAD, T2 DM, Cancer brain degenerative disorders, a.s.o., transmitted through maternal mitochondria.
1) Stagnaro S., Istangiopatia Congenita Acidosica Enzimo-Metabolica. X Congr. Naz. Soc. It. di Microangiologia e Microcircolazione. Atti, 61. 6-7 Novembre 1981, Siena.
2) Stagnaro S., Istangiopatia Congenita Acidosica Enzimo-Metabolica. Gazz Med. It. – Asch. Sci, Med. 144, 423, 1985.
3) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel.BRCA-1 and BRCA-2 mutation bedside detection and breast cancer clinical primary prevention. Front. Genet. | doi: 10.3389/fgene.2013.00039. http://www.frontiersin.org/Cancer_Genetics/10.3389/fgene.2013.00039/full [MEDLINE]
4) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel. Inherited Real Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: bedside diagnosis, pathophysiology and primary prevention. Frontiers in Endocrinology (Lausanne). 2013; 4: 17. http://www.frontiersin.org/Review/ReviewForum.aspx [MEDLINE]
5) Marco Marchionni, Simone Caramel, Sergio Stagnaro. The Role of ‘Modified Mediterranean Diet’ and Quantum Therapy In Alzheimer’s Disease Primary Prevention. Letter to the Editor, The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, Volume 18, Number 1, 2014, Springer Ed. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12603-013-0435-7 [MEDLINE]
Dr Sergio Stagnaro
Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8,
16039 Riva Trigoso (Genoa) Italy
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics,
Honorary President of International Society of
Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (SISBQ)