Thanks to Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, Stating that the Diagnosis of Pancreas Cancer is difficult, especially in the early, asymptomatic stages , is false since July 3, 2015.
Bedside pancreas cancer diagnosis, starting from its initial stage, i.e., Oncological Terrain-Dependent, Inherited Real Risk, is easy, quick, and reliable.
In a Medicine normal, free world , where Medicine is not maid of Economics, the following paper would be spread among physicians. Unfortunately, the Medicine progresses, in such a world, we are living in, is not freely spread among physicians due to a flurry of reasons.
Notoriously, the prognosis for individuals diagnosed with pancreatic carcinoma is poor, largely because it is asymptomatic during decades, so that the diagnosis is too late and often comes after metastases have occurred. As a matter of facts, in a lot of articles, one reads that pancreas cancer diagnosis is made, unfortunately, later exclusively with the aid of Laboratory and image Department.
In my opinion, based on 60-year-long clinical experience, overlooking Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, there is a fundamental bias in all researches, including Pancreas Cancer (For instance, Gut 2013;62:955-956 doi:10.1136/gutjnl-2012-303168 . Commentary. Early diagnosis of pancreatic cancer; looking for a needle in a haystack? Marco J Bruno ….) (1-8).
Since 14 years, I am suggesting unhearded the central role played by the Oncological Terrain-Dependent, INHERITED Real Risk of pancreas cancer in pre-primary and primary prevention and treatment of cancer (1-10).
Interestingly, in the normal pancreas microcirculatory bed (or more scientifically speaking, pancreas tissue-microvascular unit), analogously to that of lung, heart, stomach, oesophagus, breast, a.s.o., there are exclusively type II, physiological, Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices (EBD), according to S.B.Curri, bedside recognized nowadays even with a stethoscope, thanks to Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (e.g., Stagnaro’s Sign,e.g.) and Clinical Microangiology
(www.semeioticabiofisica.it/microangiology.it, Physiology Page, and Pathology Page) (1-14).
Numerous ureteral reflexes as well as the “simple”, advisable, from the practical viewpoint, Gastric Aspecific Reflex, allow doctor to evaluate with a common stethoscope structure and function of microcirculatory bed diverse components.
In health, we cannot observe newborn-pathological, type I, subtype a) oncological, and b) aspecific, EBD, but only type II EBD in small arteries, according to Hammersen, the only ubiquitous, in above-mentioned biological systems, including pancreas.
On the contrary, in individuals, positive for Oncological Terrain “and” involved by oncological or other Inherited Real Risk (e.g., pancreas, coronary, oesophagous, breast, stomach, lung, prostate cancer or inflammatory-degenerative real risk) with the aid of Biophysical Semeiotics we recognize also newborn-pathological, type I, subtype a) oncological, and/or b), aspecific, common to all other disorders, EBD, facilitating since birth the proper diagnosis of whatever inherited real risk, including pancreas cancer inherited real risk, namely the very first stage of disease, that plays a pivotal role in pre-primary and primary prevention (1-14).
To summarize, exclusively in individuals involved by pancreas cancer inherited real risk, “intense” stimulation (=no-local Realm in biological systems) of the related trigger-points (i.,e., VI Thoracic Dermatomere) by lasting cutaneous pinching or digital pressure, brings about symultaneously aspecific gastric reflex (= stomach dilates and than contracts, Gastric Tonic Contraction, indiating the oncological nature of the disorder).
Interestingly, if the trigger-point is stimulated in a moderate manner, the Reflex appears after a latency time of 12 sec. in post-absorptive state (as regards pancreas, of course), but showing a pathological duration of more than 4 sec. (NN = lower than 4 sec.: interesting parameter value, correlated with Microcirculatory Functional Reserve, and consequently with presence and number of newborn-pathological EBD, according to my Angiopathy theory) (2).
Typically, in cancer inherited real risk the reflex is followed by pathological tonic Gastric Contraction, Norimberga’s Sign, absent in health people and in all other non-oncological inherited real risk, including T2DM (7, 9).
In addition, under identical experimental condition, exclusively when stimulation is “intense”, the physicians, skilled in Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, observe middle ureteral reflex, lasting 20 sec. exactly, of 2 cm. of intensity, which disappears for 6 sec. precisely.
Such as type I, sub-type a) oncological, newborn-pathological, EBD-dependent middle ureteral reflex persists characteristically even under “really intense” stimulation, indicating characteristically its oncological nature.
On the contrary, under identical condition, illustrates above, type I, subtype b) aspecific, newborn-pathological EBD-dependent middle ureteral reflex, typical of biophysical-semeiotic inherited real risk of all other common and severe human disorders (e.g., T2DM), but not of malignancy, disappears almost completely (minus 2/3 of size) if stimulation becomes rapidly more intense, showing EBD different smooth muscle cell structure (7, 9, 10).
Fortunately, under the same condition, physicians may gather easily useful clinical data in above-described easy, reliable, and rapid way, evaluating the gastric aspecific reflex (1-14).
Rinaldi’s Sign proved to be a paramount clinical tool both in recognizing Oncological Terrain, or in excluding it in one second, (15).
Terziani’s Manoeuvre highlights in 3 seconds, the presence of Inherited Real Risk of cancer; Stagnaro’s Sign underlines a Inherited Real Risk of cancer in abdominal region; finally, Norimberga’s Sign states the precise location in pancreas (17).
1) Stagnaro Sergio, Stagnaro-Neri Marina. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno oncologico. Travel Factory SRL., Roma, 2004.
2) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Le Costituzioni Semeiotico-Biofisiche.Strumento clinico fondamentale per la prevenzione primaria e la definizione della Single Patient Based Medicine. Ediz. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/semeiotica_biofisica.htm
3) Stagnaro S., Il dolore nella pancreatite acuta edematosa interstiziale. Com. IV Congr. Naz. AISD. Chieti-Pescara. Atti,1,V,3, 1980.
4) Stagnaro S. Genes and Cancer: a clinical view-point. The Oncological Terrain. BioMed Central Informatics.2004. http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/5/21/comments#10454
5) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Pancreatite Acuta Edematosa Interstiziale. Diagnosi percusso-ascoltatoria. Acta Med. Medit. 3, 14
6) Stagnaro Sergio. Bed-Side Prostate Cancer Detecting, even in early stages (“Real Risk” of Cancer): BMC Family Practice, 6:24 doi:10.1186/1471-2296-6-24 http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2296/6/24/comments#202466
7) Stagnaro Sergio. Clinical tool reliable in bedside early recognizing pancreas tumour, both benign and malignant. World Journal of Surgical Oncology 2005, 3:62 doi:10.1186/1477-7819-3-62
8) Stagnaro S. New bedside way in reducing mortality in diabetic men and women. Ann. Int. Med. http://www.annals.org/cgi/eletters/0000605-200708070-00167v1
9) Sergio Stagnaro Mitochondrial Bed-Side Evaluation: a new Way in the War against Cancer (21 December 2005). Cancer Cell
10) Stagnaro Sergio. Reale Rischio Semeiotico Biofisico. I Dispositivi Endoarteriolari di Blocco neoformati, patologici, tipo I, sottotipo a) oncologico, e b) aspecifico. Ediz. Travel Factory, www.travelfactory.it, Roma, 2009.
11) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Oncological Terrain, conditio sine qua non of Oncogenesis: http://www.gutjnl.com/cgi/eletters?lookup=by_date&days=60
12) Stagnaro Sergio. Without Oncological Terrain oncogenesis is not possible. CMAJ. 23 March 2007 http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/eletters/176/5/646
13) Stagnaro Sergio. Oncological Terrain and Inherited Oncological Real Risk: New Way in Malignancy Primary Prevention and early Diagnosis. International Seminars in Surgical Oncology, 2007. http://www.issoonline.com/content/4/1/25/comments#290565
14) Caramel S., Stagnaro S. The role of mitochondria and mit-DNA in Oncogenesis. http://ilfattorec.altervista.org/mitDNA&oncogenesis_english.pdf; http://www.quantumbiosystems.org/admin/files/QBS%202(1)%20250-281.pdf.
15) Bedside Recognizing Oncological Terrain, and Oncological Inherited Real Risk: Rinaldi’s Sign. Lectio Magistralis at II National Conference of International Society of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, Chiusi (Siena), 28-29 Mai, 2011.
16) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2013). The Role of Modified Mediterranean Diet and Quantum Therapy in Oncological Primary Prevention. Bentham PG., Current Nutrition & Food Science ISSN (Print): 1573-4013; ISSN (Online): 2212-3881. VOLUME: 9, ISSUE: 1; DOI: 10.2174/1573401311309010011; http://www.benthamscience.com/contents-JCode-CNF-Vol-00000009-Iss-00000001.htm
17) Sergio Stagnaro (2015). Prevenzione Clinica Semeiotico-Biofisico-Quantistica Pre-Primaria e Primaria dell’Osteoporosi. Lectio Magistralis, XIX Congresso Internazionale Medico-Scientifico Eurodream . Domenica 7 Giugno 2015, Chervò Golf Resort San Vigilio, Pozzolengo (Brescia). http://www.eurodream.net/video.asp?video_sel=9&id_lingue=1&sez=video