“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”.
The overlooked glomerulonephritis Inherited Real Risk, written below for the first time, opens the pre-primary and primary prevention of such a serious and deadly disorder, reducing in the future the number of dialisis patients.
Beside a flurry of Inherited Real Risks (IRR), described in a large Literature (1-6), there is also that of glomerulonephritis. As a matter of facts, the large majority of people involved bty T2DM, Hypertension, Streptococcal Infection, Autoimmune disorders, as Henoch-Schönlein purpura, a.s.o., aren’t suffering from renal damage. Thus, a heritable predisposition to glomerulonephritis does really exist.
The simplest method to diagnose Inherited Real Risk of glomerulonephritis, starting at birth, is as follows.
The physician stimulates the trigger.points of kidney by pintching (700 dyne/cm2) the skin immediately below the costal hemiarch, to the right and to the left, along the anterior axillary line.
In the health, after exactly a Latency Time of 8 sec. appears the Aspecific Gastric Reflex: in the stomach, both fundus and body dilate, while antro-pyloric region contracts. The dilation lasts more than 3 sec. and less tha 4 sec., due to underlying fascinating events in the renal microcirculation.
On the contrary, in presence of glomerulonephritis Inherite Real Risk, the Latency Time is still normal ( 8 sec.), but the Duration is patologically raised to 4-6 sec.
As all other IRRs also this is removed definitively by Reconstructing Mitochondrial Quantum Therapy (7).
1) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel. Inherited Real Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: bedside diagnosis, pathophysiology and primary prevention. Frontiers in Endocrinology (Lausanne). 2013; 4: 17. http://www.frontiersin.org/Review/ReviewForum.aspx [MEDLINE]
2) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel.BRCA-1 and BRCA-2 mutation bedside detection and breast cancer clinical primary prevention. Front. Genet. | doi: 10.3389/fgene.2013.00039. http://www.frontiersin.org/Cancer_Genetics/10.3389/fgene.2013.00039/full [MEDLINE]
3) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2012). Quantum Therapy: A New Way in Osteoporosis Primary Prevention and Treatment. Journal of Pharmacy and Nutrition Sciences, (27 June 2012) | doi:10.1038/ejcn.2012.76, https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a615/63a23885318a89a5da09823145e4e88ef34d.pdf. PMID:22739250 [MEDLINE]
4) Marco Marchionni, Simone Caramel, Sergio Stagnaro. The Role of ‘Modified Mediterranean Diet’ and Quantum Therapy In Alzheimer’s Disease Primary Prevention. Letter to the Editor, The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, Volume 18, Number 1, 2014, Springer Ed. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12603-013-0435-7 [MEDLINE]
5) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel.The Inherited Real Risk of Coronary Artery Disease, Nature PG., European Journal of Clinical Nutrition volume 67, page 683 (2013), http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v67/n6/full/ejcn201337a.html [MEDLINE]
6)Marco Marchionni, Simone Caramel, Sergio Stagnaro. Inherited Real Risk of Schizophrenia: Pathogenesis, Bedside Diagnosis and Primary Prevention. NeuroroQuantology, Vol 17, No 5 (2019). https://www.neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/article/view/2271
7) Caramel S., Marchionni M., Stagnaro S. Morinda citrifolia Plays a Central Role in the Primary Prevention of Mitochondrial-dependent Degenerative Disorders. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16(4):1675. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25743850 [MEDLINE]