Ludo Ergo Sum. Nella mia lunga vita, affronata in ogni circostanza come un gioco infinito, ho potuto constatare la verità del detto gutta cavat lapidem.
——– Messaggio Inoltrato ——–
|Oggetto:||Invite to write an Editorial on The Lancet about Quantum Biophysical Semeiotic.|
|Data:||Mon, 13 May 2019 10:46:19 +0200|
|Mittente:||Sergio Stagnaro <email@example.com>|
Dear The Lancet Editors,
Italian phsician of 87 years, I cannot but wonder in the negative sense that one of the most authoritative peer-reviews in the world, i.e., The Lancet, continues to ignore my 64 year-long clinical researches in the field of physical semeiotic.
Recently, I opened two original ways to clinical diagnostics, laying the foundations of Clinical Connectomology (Burgarella’s Maneouvre ) and Diagnostic quantum biophysical semeitoc LGCI-dependent (Spattini’s Sign).
Why don’t you write an Editorial on this progresses of Medicine, effective tools to stop CVD, T2DM, Brain Degenerative Disorders, growing epidemics?
A Tribute to Sergio Stagnaro: A Scientific Odyssey. Ivano Camponeschi, Simone Caramel, Nicola Lo Conte, Marco Marchionni, Davide Mastroianni, Luca Obertello, Maurizio Sabattini, Gian Paolo Vanoli
In a recent comment on the Science site you can read the essential topics to be developed in the Editorial.
Kuo, Ivana Y. et al “Polycystin 2 regulates mitochondrial Ca2+ signaling, bioenergetics, and dynamics through mitofusin 2.” Sci. Signal. 12.580 (2019): eaat7397. Web. 08 May. 2019.
The eLetter was submitted on 08 05 2019:
The Authors of this fascinating article have illustrated in a refined way the role of mitochondria in conditions of impairment of the production of Polycystin 2, regulating mitochondrial Ca2 + signaling, in bringing about policystic kindney disorder. Really, since the End of 1957, I have discovered and clinically described a mitochondrial cytopathy, I have termed Congenital Acidosic Enzyme-Metabolic Histangiopathy (1, 2), on which Constitution-Dependent, Inherited Real Risks of the most common and serious degenerative human diseases, CVD / CAD, T2DM, Cance, Alheimer Disease, etc., are based on (3-5). Inherited Real Risks have made it feasible the Pre-Primary and Primary Prevention, on a large scale and realized in a rational way, i.e., enrolling exclusively individuals predisposed from birth to the above-mentioned disorders, using the inexpensive Reconstructing Miitochondrial Quantum Therapy (3-5). It is therefore commendable and advisable to conduct research that illumi nates the complex molecular biological action mechanisms of the onset of CVD / CAD, T2 DM, Cancer brain degenerative disorders, a.s.o., transmitted through maternal mitochondria.
1) Stagnaro S., Istangiopatia Congenita Acidosica Enzimo-Metabolica. X Congr. Naz. Soc. It. di Microangiologia e Microcircolazione. Atti, 61. 6-7 Novembre 1981, Siena.
2) Stagnaro S., Istangiopatia Congenita Acidosica Enzimo-Metabolica. Gazz Med. It. – Asch. Sci, Med. 144, 423, 1985.
3) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel.BRCA-1 and BRCA-2 mutation bedside detection and breast cancer clinical primary prevention. Front. Genet. | doi: 10.3389/fgene.2013.00039. http://www.frontiersin.org/Cancer_Genetics/10.3389/fgene.2013.00039/full [MEDLINE]
4) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel. Inherited Real Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: bedside diagnosis, pathophysiology and primary prevention. Frontiers in Endocrinology (Lausanne). 2013; 4: 17. http://www.frontiersin.org/Review/ReviewForum.aspx [MEDLINE]
5) Marco Marchionni, Simone Caramel, Sergio Stagnaro. The Role of ‘Modified Mediterranean Diet’ and Quantum Therapy In Alzheimer’s Disease Primary Prevention. Letter to the Editor, The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, Volume 18, Number 1, 2014, Springer Ed. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12603-013-0435-7 [MEDLINE]
I am waiting for your kind reply.
Dr Sergio Stagnaro
GP retired since October, 1, 2000
Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8,
16039 Riva Trigoso (Genoa) Italy
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics,
Honorary President of International Society of
Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (SISBQ)