“Le nostre idee non sono altro che strumenti intellettuali che ci servono a penetrare i fenomeni.
Occorre perciò cambiarle quando hanno esaurito la loro funzione,
come si cambia un bisturi quando è stato usato troppo a lungo”.
——– Messaggio Inoltrato ——–
|Oggetto:||In one second we can bed side recognize diabetics even in the first among five stages.|
|Data:||Wed, 7 Dec 2016 17:30:37 +0100|
|Mittente:||Sergio Stagnaro <email@example.com>|
|A:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|CC:||email@example.com, SISBQ mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
“the number of people with diabetes has risen from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014. The global prevalence of diabetes among adults over 18 years of age has risen from 4.7% in 1980 to 8.5% in 2014. T2DM prevalence has been rising more rapidly in middle and low-income countries
(World Health Organisation, http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs312/en/)”.
In my opinion, the most vulgar shame of the Medicine maid of Economy is that 211 million of diabetics are till now undiagnosed, dispite of the advancements o Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics!
In one second, physicians, knowing Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics can bedside recognize with a common stethoscope from birth diabetics, even in their first stage, among Five Stages, i.e., from Diabetic Consitution-dependent, Inherited Real Risk:
Diabetic Constitution-Dependent, Inherited Real Risk. Osteocalcin Test.
Posted by Stagnaro on 04 Dec 2016 at 08:11 GMT
Among the different, Quantum Biophysical Semeiotic signs useful for the diagnosis of Diabetic Constitution-dependent, Inherited Real Risk of T2DM, as well as all Five Stages, including the overt T2DM, utilizing the pancreatic gastric aspecific reflex (1-5), I illustrate briefly the Osteocalcin Test (2). This original manoeuvre, based on a singular activity of osteocalcin, is reliable in bedside detecting diabetes in 1 min, with the aid of a common stethoscope. In fact,
osteocalcin, a product of osteoblasts, among other action mechanisms, stimulates both insulin secretion and insulin receptor sensitivity (1-5).
As a consequence, osteocalcin, secreted by the bone cells during mean-intense (i.e., 700 dyne/cm2) lasting digital pressure, for instance, applied upon lumbar vertebrae, brings about increasing pancreatic diameters, i.e., technically speaking, type I, associated, Langherans islet microcirculatory activation. By this way, doctors assess pancreas size augmentation, which in health, lasts 10 sec. exactly. After that, pancreas diameters return to its basal value for 3 s. The second pancreas size increasing lasts 20 s, and finally the third one shows the highest value: 30 sec.
On the contrary, in case of diabetic constitution the first pancreas increasing persists normally (10 sec.), but both the second and the third dilations are less than the physiological one (i.e., less than 20 s and respectively 30 s). In presence of intense IRR of T2DM, such as impairment is greater. Finally, in case of T2DM the alteration is present already in the first evaluation, wherein duration appears less than 10 s, inversely related with disorder seriousness.
1) Stagnaro S. (2002). Diet and risk of type 2 diabetes. N. Engl. J. Med. 346, 297?298 [PubMed]
2) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2013). Inherited Real Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: bedside diagnosis, pathophysiology and primary prevention. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 26 February 2013 | http://dx.doi.org/10.3389… http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g…[MEDLINE]
3) Stagnaro S., Caramel S. (2013). The role of modified mediterranean diet and quantum therapy in type 2 diabetes mellitus primary prevention. JPNAS 3, 59?70
4) Simone Caramel, Marco Marchionni and Sergio Stagnaro. The Glycocalyx Bedside Evaluation Plays A Central Role in Diagnosing Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and in its Primary Prevention. Treatment Strategies – Diagnosing Diabetes, Cambridge Research Centre, Volume 6 Issue 1, Pg 41-43. http://viewer.zmags.com/p…
5) Caramel S., Marchionni M., Stagnaro S. Morinda citrifolia Plays a Central Role in the Primary Prevention of Mitochondrial-dependent Degenerative Disorders. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16(4):1675. https://www.researchgate….
At this point, I wonder if you really want to stop the T2DM epidemic, or not?
Dr Sergio Stagnaro
Italian GP, retired from October, 1, 2000
Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8,
16039 Riva Trigoso (Genoa) Italy
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics,
Honorary President of International Society of
Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (SISBQ)