Gli Oncologi di tutto il mondo riconoscono che l’ American Cancer Society (ACS) è una delle più autorevoli Società mondiali per lo Studio del Cancro. Ecco di seguito una mail-documentazione, che illumina la reale causa della difficoltà di diagnosticare il cancro del pancreasfin dall’inizio e di sconfiggere il tumore maligno in generale.
Dal sito dell’American Cancer Society http://www.cancer.org/cancer/pancreaticcancer/detailedguide/pancreatic-cancer-detection. “Pancreatic cancer is hard to find early. The pancreas is deep inside the body, so early tumors can’t be seen or felt by health care providers during routine physical exams. Patients usually have no symptoms until the cancer has already spread to other organs. Screening tests or exams are used to look for a disease in people who have no symptoms (and who have not had that disease before). At this time, no major professional groups recommend routine screening for pancreatic cancer in people who are at average risk. This is because no screening test has been shown to lower the risk of dying from this cancer”.
Nel 2013 ricevetti la seguente mail dall’ACS:
From: American Cancer Society email@example.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 4:38 PM
Subject: We can finish the fight
We want to put ourselves out of business.
One hundred years ago, the American Cancer Society began the fight of a lifetime. And in honor of our 100th birthday, we’re embarking on our boldest undertaking yet to finish the fight.
It’s based on something we’ve witnessed during the years: Cancer hates noise. It hates people like us taking action.
With your help, we’re getting LOUD! We’re growing the movement of people who are determined to make this cancer’s last century – not just in America but for people everywhere. We’re making noise by ensuring lifesaving cancer research gets funded, providing people with cancer critical help they need when they need it, and fighting for access to quality health care for all. Silence won’t finish the fight – action will. And we need you to be a part of this.
Commit today to help finish the fight against cancer. Say you’re in, Sergio!
After 100 years of saving lives, we’re leading the way in transforming cancer from deadly to treatable – and from treatable to preventable.
And it’s working. Cancer death rates in the US have declined 20 percent since the early 1990s. That means we’ve helped save nearly 1.2 million lives during that time. In fact, because of your support, more than 400 people a day in the US are celebrating birthdays – people who otherwise would have been lost to the disease.
We didn’t get to where we are today by being silent. And we won’t win this fight without your help. So as our 100th birthday arrives, we’re working toward an ambitious goal – to put the American Cancer Society out of business. Together, we can do it!
Your American Cancer Society
Anche se dubitavo della sincerità della mail, l’ho sempre tenuta presente. Pertanto, il 17 Giugno ca., aggiornata la mia scoperta della facile diagnosi di Cancro del Pancreas e resala metabolizzabile da parte dei Medici che conoscono il fonendoscopio, era ovvio che inviassi all’ACS il seguente contributo originale:
|Oggetto:||Bedside Diagnosing Pancreas Cancer. Are you ready to spread this paper?|
|Data:||Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:56:09 +0200|
|Mittente:||Sergio Stagnaro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|CC:||SISBQ mailing list <email@example.com>|
Dear American Cancer Society,
at URL http://www.cancer.org/cancer/pancreaticcancer/detailedguide/pancreatic-cancer-risk-factors you have forgotten to enlist among a flurry of environmental risks also Pancreas Cancer Oncological Terrain-Dependent, Inherited Real Risk, conditio sine qua non of cancer onset, unique tool of efficient Pre-Primary and Primary Prevention.
Are you ready to publish the following paper on ACS website?
Early bedside Diagnosis of Pancreas Cancer, starting from its Oncological Terrain-Dependent, Inherited Real Risk.
Notoriously, the prognosis for individuals diagnosed with pancreatic carcinoma is poor, largely because it is asymptomatic during decades, so that the diagnosis is too late and often comes after metastases have occurred. As a matter of facts, in a lot of articles, one reads that pancreas cancer diagnosis is made, unfortunately, later exclusively with the aid of Laboratory and image Department. In my opinion, based on 60-year-long clinical experience, overlooking Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, there is a fundamental bias in all researches, including Pancreas Cancer (For instance, Gut 2013;62:955-956 doi:10.1136/gutjnl-2012-303168 . Commentary. Early diagnosis of pancreatic cancer; looking for a needle in a haystack? Marco J. Bruno ….) (1-8).
Since 14 years, I am suggesting unhearded the central role played by the Oncological Terrain-Dependent, INHERITED Real Risk of pancreas cancer in pre-primary and primary prevention and treatment of cancer (1-10).
Interestingly, in the normal pancreas microcirculatory bed (or more scientifically speaking, pancreas tissue-microvascular unit), analogously to that of lung, heart, stomach, oesophagus, breast, a.s.o., there are exclusively type II, physiological, Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices (EBD), according to S.B.Curri, bedside recognized nowadays even with a stethoscope, thanks to Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (e.g., Stagnaro’s Sign,e.g.) and Clinical Microangiology
(www.semeioticabiofisica.it/microangiology.it, Physiology Page, and Pathology Page) (1-14). Numerous ureteral reflexes as well as the “simple”, advisable, from the practical viewpoint, Gastric Aspecific Reflex, allow doctor to evaluate with a common stethoscope structure and function of microcirculatory bed diverse components.
In health, we cannot observe newborn-pathological, type I, subtype a) oncological, and b) aspecific, EBD, but only type II EBD in small arteries, according to Hammersen, the only ubiquitous, in above-mentioned biological systems, including pancreas.
On the contrary, in individuals, positive for Oncological Terrain “and” involved by oncological or other Inherited Real Risk (e.g., pancreas, coronary, oesophagous, breast, stomach, lung, prostate cancer or inflammatory-degenerative real risk) with the aid of Biophysical Semeiotics we recognize also newborn-pathological, type I, subtype a) oncological, and/or b), aspecific, common to all other disorders, EBD, facilitating since birth the proper diagnosis of whatever inherited real risk, including pancreas cancer inherited real risk, namely the very first stage of disease, that plays a pivotal role in pre-primary and primary prevention (1-14).
To summarize, exclusively in individuals involved by pancreas cancer inherited real risk, “intense” stimulation (=no-local Realm in biological systems) of the related trigger-points (i.,e., VI Thoracic Dermatomere) by lasting cutaneous pinching or digital pressure, brings about symultaneously aspecific gastric reflex (= stomach dilates and than contracts, Gastric Tonic Contraction, indiating the oncological nature of the disorder).
Interestingly, if the trigger-point is stimulated in a moderate manner, the Reflex appears after a latency time of 12 sec. in post-absorptive state (as regards pancreas, of course), but showing a pathological duration of more than 4 sec. (NN = lower than 4 sec.: interesting parameter value, correlated with Microcirculatory Functional Reserve, and consequently with presence and number of newborn-pathological EBD, according to my Angiopathy theory) (2). Typically, in cancer inherited real risk the reflex is followed by pathological tonic Gastric Contraction, absent in health and in all other non-oncological inherited real risk, including T2DM (7, 9).
In addition, under identical experimental condition, exclusively when stimulation is “intense”, the physicians, skilled in Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, observe middle ureteral reflex, lasting 20 sec. exactly, of 2 cm. of intensity, which disappears for 6 sec. precisely.
Such as type I, sub-type a) oncological, newborn-pathological, EBD-dependent middle ureteral reflex persists characteristically even under “really intense” stimulation, indicating characteristically its oncological nature.
On the contrary, under identical condition, illustrates above, type I, subtype b) aspecific, newborn-pathological EBD-dependent middle ureteral reflex, typical of biophysical-semeiotic inherited real risk of all other common and severe human disorders (e.g., T2DM), but not of malignancy, disappears almost completely (minus 2/3 of size) if stimulation becomes rapidly more intense, showing EBD different smooth muscle cell structure (7, 9, 10).
Fortunately, under the same condition, physicians may gather easily useful clinical data in above-described easy, reliable, and rapid way, evaluating the gastric aspecific reflex (1-14).
Rinaldi’s Sign proved to be a paramount clinical tool both in recognizing Oncological Terrain, or in excluding it in one second, (15).
1) Stagnaro Sergio, Stagnaro-Neri Marina. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno oncologico. Travel Factory SRL., Roma, 2004.
2) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Le Costituzioni Semeiotico-Biofisiche.Strumento clinico fondamentale per la prevenzione primaria e la definizione della Single Patient Based Medicine. Ediz. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/semeiotica_biofisica.htm
3) Stagnaro S., Il dolore nella pancreatite acuta edematosa interstiziale. Com. IV Congr. Naz. AISD. Chieti-Pescara. Atti,1,V,3, 1980.
4) Stagnaro S. Genes and Cancer: a clinical view-point. The Oncological Terrain. BioMed Central Informatics.2004. http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/5/21/comments#10454
5) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Pancreatite Acuta Edematosa Interstiziale. Diagnosi percusso-ascoltatoria. Acta Med. Medit. 3, 14
6) Stagnaro Sergio. Bed-Side Prostate Cancer Detecting, even in early stages (“Real Risk” of Cancer): BMC Family Practice, 6:24 doi:10.1186/1471-2296-6-24 http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2296/6/24/comments#202466
7) Stagnaro Sergio. Clinical tool reliable in bedside early recognizing pancreas tumour, both benign and malignant. World Journal of Surgical Oncology 2005, 3:62 doi:10.1186/1477-7819-3-62
8) Stagnaro S. New bedside way in reducing mortality in diabetic men and women. Ann. Int. Med. http://www.annals.org/cgi/eletters/0000605-200708070-00167v1
9) Sergio Stagnaro Mitochondrial Bed-Side Evaluation: a new Way in the War against Cancer (21 December 2005). Cancer Cell
10) Stagnaro Sergio. Reale Rischio Semeiotico Biofisico. I Dispositivi Endoarteriolari di Blocco neoformati, patologici, tipo I, sottotipo a) oncologico, e b) aspecifico. Ediz. Travel Factory, www.travelfactory.it, Roma, 2009.
11) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Oncological Terrain, conditio sine qua non of Oncogenesis: http://www.gutjnl.com/cgi/eletters?lookup=by_date&days=60
12) Stagnaro Sergio. Without Oncological Terrain oncogenesis is not possible. CMAJ. 23 March 2007 http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/eletters/176/5/646
13) Stagnaro Sergio. Oncological Terrain and Inherited Oncological Real Risk: New Way in Malignancy Primary Prevention and early Diagnosis. International Seminars in Surgical Oncology, 2007. http://www.issoonline.com/content/4/1/25/comments#290565
14) Caramel S., Stagnaro S. The role of mitochondria and mit-DNA in Oncogenesis. http://ilfattorec.altervista.org/mitDNA&oncogenesis_english.pdf; http://www.quantumbiosystems.org/admin/files/QBS%202(1)%20250-281.pdf.
15) Bedside Recognizing Oncological Terrain, and Oncological Inherited Real Risk: Rinaldi’s Sign. Lectio Magistralis at II National Conference of International Society of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, Chiusi (Siena), 28-29 Mai, 2011.
16) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2013). The Role of Modified Mediterranean Diet and Quantum Therapy in Oncological Primary Prevention. Bentham PG., Current Nutrition & Food Science ISSN (Print): 1573-4013; ISSN (Online): 2212-3881. VOLUME: 9, ISSUE: 1; DOI: 10.2174/1573401311309010011; http://www.benthamscience.com/contents-JCode-CNF-Vol-00000009-Iss-00000001.htm
Dr Sergio Stagnaro
Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8,
16039 Riva Trigoso (Genoa) Italy
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics,
Honorary President of International Society of
Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (SISBQ)
Finora non ho ricevuto risposta dall’ACS, motivata almeno dalla normale educazione e nel rispetto dell’invito fattomi a collaborare nella lotta al cancro.
Anche di questo desolante argomento parlerò il 17 Ottobre prossimo a Bologna www.eurodream.net nella mia Lectio Magistralis, l’ultima.
Se le armi, efficaci e non costose, per fermare il cancro in generale, e quello del pancreas in particolare, esistono ma i Medici non ne parlano, allora propongo con forza di eleggere un Magistrato a Ministro della Salute.