Fin da bambino – come ho scritto recentemente nel blog raivaticano, http://raivaticano.blog.rai.it/2012/10/09/fede-e-saggezza-il-mio-canto-libero/#comments – per me il bianco è bianco e non nero, e se il Re è Nudo lo vedo senza vestiti e lo dico apertamente!
L’assegnazione del Premio Nobel a Robert Lefkowitz e Brian Kobilska è stata l’occasione per scrivere la seguente mail, inviata anche a chi dirige il sito del Premio. Dal secondo ho ricevuto una risposta automatica, in cui silegge che mi manderà il suo punto di vista dopo i festeggiamenti: comprensibile!
—– Original Message —–
From: Sergio Stagnaro
Cc: SISBQ mailing list ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 5:58 PM
Subject: Compliment! A fundamental Question about Ovelooked Receptor Action Mechanism.
Dear Prof Robert Lefkowitz and Prof Brian Kobilka,
firstly, my compliments to you for the Nobel Prize: as GP, I state that your researches are really paramount!
Secondly, I apologise you for my poor English. However, I am sure you understand what I – 81 year-old physicina, involved by AMI outcome – mean.
I have just read in this URL (but the concepts are identically referred in both your websites) http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/2012/press.htm
“When the researchers ( Robert Lefkowitz and Brian Kobilka: this is mine!)analyzed the gene, they discovered that the receptor was similar to one in the eye that captures light. They realized that there is a whole family of receptors that look alike and function in the same manner”.
At this point, it appears the surprising event, for all, but not for me: when the eye captures light, photons stimulate retina receptors, according to Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics view-point (1).
In other words, the old statement of traditional Medicine, i.e., Corpora non agunt nisi conjuncta,cannot enlighten the real, dual, action mechanisms of hormones, I discovered (10).
“Today this family is referred to as G-protein–coupled receptors. About a thousand genes code for such receptors, for example, for light, flavour, odour, adrenalin, histamine, dopamine and serotonin. About half of all medications achieve their effect through G-protein–coupled receptors”.
It’s now well known. However, I add, with emphasis, that every gene action, under both physiological and pathological conditions, brings about some, well-defined biological functions, now bedside evaluated by means of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, namely with a stethoscope (www.sisbq.org, and www.semeioticabiofisica.it, Bibliography), thus allowing to calculate exactly the Latency Time of hormone action begin, after jatrogenetic hormone secretion, of course (10).
The studies by Lefkowitz and Kobilka are crucial for understanding how G-protein–coupled receptors function. Furthermore, in 2011, Kobilka achieved another break-through; he and his research team captured an image of the β-adrenergic receptor at the exact moment that it is activated by a hormone and sends a signal into the cell. This image is a molecular masterpiece – the result of decades of research.
Regarding this point, I disagree with both of you, regarding above-cited hormone action begin (10).
As a matter of fact, such a hormone action occurs in two phases.
Due to the no-local realm in biological system, I have “demonstrated” (truly science demonstrates nothing!), beside the local realm, of course, IN HEALTH, if one stimulates whatever hormone secretion, e.g. Insulin, Adrenaline, a.s.o., as well as the secretion of other substances, as Adiponectine, Leptin, PPARS, Natriuretic Peptides (See papers in my website www.semeioticabiofisica.it, at URL http://www.semeioticabiofisica.it/semeioticabiofisica/Biography.htm) simulyaneously (First Phase) related receptors react intensively and transitory, followed by a less intense but prolonged action of the receptors (Second Phase) (1-10).
Finally, the original bedside evaluation of glycocalyx in every biological system cell, allows physicians to assess the structure and the function of nuclear and mitochondrial genomes (1-10).
As a matter of facts, thanks to Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, physicians are now able to gather precious information about structure and function of mit-DNA and n-DNA. Both genomes are physiologically fractal in origine, according to my clinical researches, corroborating Andras Pellionisz’s Principle of Fractal Genome Recursive Function (11, 12).
I would appreciate to read what do you think about my researches on receptor action mechanisms.
Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8,
16039 Riva Trigoso (Genoa) Italy
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics,
Honorary President of International Society of
Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (SISBQ)
Who’s Who in the World (and America)
1) Simone Caramel and Sergio Stagnaro The role of glycocalyx in QBS diagnosis of Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain – http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/oncological_glycocalyx2011.pdf
2) Simone Caramel and Sergio Stagnaro Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics of Oncological Inherited Real Risk of Myelopathy: The diagnostic role of glycocalyx. http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/qbs_myelopathy_glycocalyx_english.pdf
3) Sergio Stagnaro. Glycocalix Quantum-Biophysical-Semeiotic Evaluation plays a Central Role in Demonstration of Water Memory-Information. www.sisbq.org. 19 July, 2011.http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/wmi_glycocalyx.pdf
4) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2011). Skeletal Muscle Cell Glycocalix Evaluation during CFS Treatment corroborates Andras Pellionisz’s Recursive Fractal Genome Function Principle. http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/cfsglycocalyx.pdf
5) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2011). The genetic Reversibility in Oncology, Journal of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/reverse_oncology.pdf
6) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2012) New ways in physical Diagnostics: Brain Sensor Bedside Evaluation. The Gandolfo’s Sign. January, 2012. Journal of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics. http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/bsbe.pdf
7) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2012) Quantum Biophysical Semeiotic Bedside Diagnosis of Tako-Tsubo Cardiomyopathy. The central Role played by CAEMH-Dependent GERD in precipitating the transient cardiac Dysfunction. http://www.sisbq, Journal of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics,http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/takotsubo.pdf. ; http://stagnaro-wwwsemeioticabiofisicait.blogspot.com/2012/02/quantum-biophysical-semeitic-bedside.html
8) Sergio Stagnaro. Il Glicocalice nella Diagnosi Semeiotico-Biofisico-Quantistica di Terreno Oncologico di Di Bella. 15 febbraio 2011, www.melatonina.it, http://www.melatonina.it/farma/approfondimenti.php ; http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/glicocaliceoncologico.pdf; http://www.fcenews.it, http://www.fceonline.it/images/docs/glicocalice oncologico valutazione.pdf
9) Sergio Stagnaro. Il Glicocalice nella Diagnosi Semeiotico-Biofisico-Quantistica di Terreno Oncologico di Di Bella. 15 febbraio 2011, www.melatonina.it, http://www.melatonina.it/farma/approfondimenti.php ; http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/glicocaliceoncologico.pdf; http://www.fcenews.it, http://www.fceonline.it/images/docs/glicocalice oncologico valutazione.pdf
10) Sergio Stagnaro ePaolo Manzelli. Semeiotica Biofisica Endocrinologica: Meccanica Quantistica e Meccanismi d’Azione Ormonali. Dicembre 2007, www.fce.it, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=816&Itemid=45
11)Sergio Stagnaro. The Principle of Recursive Genome Function: QBS evidences. 18 maggio 2011. www.sisbq.org. http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/prgf_qbsevidences.pdf
12) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2011). Skeletal Muscle Cell Glycocalix Evaluation during CFS Treatment corroborates Andras Pellionisz’s Recursive Fractal Genome Function Principle. http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/cfsglycocalyx.pdf
Per riassumere il mio pensiero, sono nonpoco sorpreso che due Premi Nobel per i loro studi sui recettori e sul meccanismo d’azione ormonale ignorino che l’azione ormonale si svolge in DUE differenti fasi, corrispondenti alla realtà non locale accanto a quella nota locale nei sistemi biologici, da me scoperta.