Se uno chiede a Google “CAD Inherited Real Risk” riceve 2.100.000 risposte! Mi sento pertanto autorizzato ad affermare – senza confutazione da parte di “Professori” – che la predisposizione alla cardiopatia ischemica, all’Estero, è conosciuta.
Nel sito del New England Journal of Medicine, che i “Professori” considerano la Bibbia della Medicina, alla URL http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMra1112570#t=comments potete leggere il seguente commento, assai significativo:
January 05, 2012
CAD Inherited Real Risk.
Based on 55-year-long clinical experience, I state sincerely that such a “historic”, refined, perfect from the formal view-point, paper does not help in hindering efficaciously today’s growing epidemic of CAD today’s. In fact, despite thousands of paramount articles, published in peer-reviews, CAD continues to be a growing epidemic. I visited an awful number of hypertensive, diabetic, dyslipidemic patients, who never suffered from AMI.
A questo punto vorrei sottoporre all’attenzione dei miei lettori e naturalmente dei “Professori”, un mio datato commento, in rete nel sito della celebre rivista Postgraduate Medicine Journal, commento critico nei confronti della Presente Medicinada me definita Medievale e Serva dell’Economia:
Preventing type 2 diabetes: can we make the evidence work? T Yates, M Davies, K Khunti
Postgrad Med J 2009;85:475-480 doi:10.1136/pgmj.2008.076166
In the war against diabetes we must go beyond prediabetes!
- Sergio Stagnaro, Researcher
Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics Laboratory Research
In my opinion, this is one among a lot fascinating papers on diabetes, but not useful at all in GPs day-to- day practice, since primary prevention ON VERY LARGE SCALE is far better than therapy, also in diabetic field, and GP role is central in such as enterprise!
Primary Prevention must be performed exclusively in individuals correctly recognized in a quantitative way at inherited real risk with the aid of a stethoscope; in our case, at diabetes real risk since birth. In fact, it is generally admitted by the Authors that diabetes is a growing epidemics.
However, I state that with the aid of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, the until now either unknown or overlooked newborn -pathological, subtype a) oncological , and b), aspecific, type I, Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices in the tissues, wherein does really exist the real risk of human common and severe diseases, as diabetes.
Obviously that happens in individuals with well-defined Quantum- Biophysical-Semeiotic Constitutions, in our case, Diabetic “and” Dislipidaemic (See Practical Applications, 6 article on Diabetes, in my website http://www.semeioticabiofisica.it) (1-6).
Interestingly, e.g., in Diabetes Primary Prevention (PP), we need new clinical tools, aiming to lower the increasing number of patients, although the present, expensive screening: in above-cited website Practical Applications: Diabetes, and Quantum-Biophysical-Semeiotic Constitutions (1-7).
For instance, in the normal Langherans’s islets microcirculatory bed, there are exclusively “normal” type II (= in arterioles, according to Hammersen), but not type I (= in small arterioles) endoarteriolar blocking devices, i.e. EBD, of first and second classes, according to S.B.Curri (See http://www.semeioticabiofisica.it/microangiologia).
In health, i.e., not involved by Diabetic Constitution, we cannot observe type I, newborn- pathological, EBD in above-mentioned biological system. On the contrary, in individuals involved by diabetic constitution as well as diabetic “Inherited Real Risk” and overt diabetes, of course, we observe with the aid of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics also type I, newborn-pathological, subtype b) aspecific , EBD, facilitating the diagnosis and consequently diabetes primary prevention. In addition, the evaluation of Insulin Secretion Acute Pick Renal Test is significantly impaired, corroborating the clinical diagnosis (1-3).
Finally, an interesting clinical tool in recognizing diabetic constitution -dependent inherited real risk, as well as in diagnosing diabetes since early stages and diabetic monitoring proved to be bedside Quantum-Biophysical- Semeiotic Osteocalcin Test (10) As a matter of fact, Pre-hypertension during Young Adulthood may be involved by Coronary Calcium Later in Life exclusively in presence of Inherited Real Risk of CAD, typical for individuals with lithyasic Constitution, present in about 50% OF ALL CASES OF Pre-Metabolic and Metabolic Syndrome (13-15).
Considering the frequent association between hypertension and diabetes, with or without CAD INHERITED REAL RISK (14, 15) more important proved to be, in my 53 (in 2008, NdR!)-year-long clinical experience, bedside recognizing diabetic predisposition, now-a-days possible since birth, utilising a lot of methods, different in difficulty, but all reliable. For the first time, from the clinical view-point, I have recently illustrated an original manoeuvre, based on a singular activity of osteocalcin, and reliable in bedside detecting diabetes in one minute, with the aid of a stethoscope (10).
In fact, osteocalcin, a product of osteoblasts, among other action mechanisms, stimulates both insulin secretion and insulin receptor sensitivity. As a consequence, osteocalcin, secreted by above-mentioned bone cells during mean-intense lasting digital pressure, for instance, applied upon lumbar vertebrae, brings about increasing pancreatic diameters, i.e., technically speaking, type I, associated, Langherans’s islet microcirculatory activation, so that doctors assess pancreas size augmentation, which in health, lasts 10 seconds exactly (1-11). After that, pancreas diameters return to basal value for 3 sec. The second pancreas size increasing lasts 20 sec., and finally the third show the highest value: 30 sec. I terme such as clinical investigation. On the contrary, in case of diabetic constitution (3, 4, 11, 13) the first pancreas increasing persists normally (10 sec.), but both the second and the third are less than physiological ones (i.e., less than 20 sec. and respectively 30 sec.). In presence of intense inherited real risk of diabetes (6), such as impairment is greater.
Finally, in case of diabetes the alteration is present already in the first evaluation, wherein duration appears less than 10 sec., inversely related with disorder seriousness. Subsequently, I have ascertained that Ronald’s Manoeuvre result pathological already in individuals involved by both Diabetic Constitution and Inherited Diabetic Real Risk (1-11).
Interestingly, not only in examining subject, but also in all others, even if kilometers way from him (her), according to Lory’s experiment, based of no local realm in biological systems (12), pancreas show identical modifications, allowing doctors to made clinical diagnosis until now impossible (1-13).
1)Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M. Valutazione percusso-ascoltatoria del Diabete Mellito. Aspetti teorici e pratici. Epat. 32, 131, 1986
2) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno Oncologico. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/semeiotica_biofisica.htm
3) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Le Costituzioni Semeiotico- Biofisiche.Strumento clinico fondamentale per la prevenzione primaria e la definizione della Single Patient Based Medicine. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/libro_costituzionisemeiotiche.htm
4) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M. Single Patient Based Medicine.La Medicina Basata sul Singolo Paziente: Nuove Indicazioni della Melatonina. Travel Factory, Roma, 2005. http://www.travelfactory.it/libro_singlepatientbased.htm
5) Stagnaro S. Pivotal role of Biophysical Semeiotic Constitutions in Primary Prevention. Cardiovascular Diabetology, 2:1, 2003 http://www.cardiab.com/content/2/1/13/comments#5753
6) Stagnaro S. Stagnaro Sergio. Newborn-pathological Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices in Diabetic and Dislipidaemic Constitution and Diabetes Primary Prevention. The Lancet. March 06 2007. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140673607603316/comments?totalcomments=1. Hidden!!!. Therefore See either reference 13) or http://www.fce.it, http://www.fceonline.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3736&Itemid=47
7) Stagnaro S., West PJ., Hu FB., Manson JE., Willett WC. Diet and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2002 Jan 24;346(4):297-298. [Medline]
8) Stagnaro Sergio. New bedside way in Reducing mortality in diabetic men and women. Ann. Int. Med.2007. http://www.annals.org/cgi/eletters/0000605- 200708070-00167v1
9) Stagnaro Sergio. Single Patient Based Medicine: its paramount role in Future Medicine. Public Library of Science. http://medicine.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=read-response 2005
10) Stagnaro Sergio. Bedside Biophysical-Semeiotic Osteocalcin Test in Diagnosing and Monitoring Diabetes. The Lancet, January 28, 2008. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140673608601014/comments?action=view&totalComments=2, HIDDEN !!!! See http://www.fce.it, http://www.fceonline.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3736&Itemid=47
11) Stagnaro Sergio. Il test Semeiotico-Biofisico della Osteocalcina nella prevenzione primaria del diabete mellito. http://www.fce.it, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=909&Itemid=47
12) Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. Lâ€™Esperimento di Lory. Scienza e Conoscenza, NÂ° 23, 13 Marzo 2008. http://www.scienzaeconoscenza.it//articolo.php?id=17775
14) Stagnaro Sergio. Without CAD Inherited Real Risk no diabetic is involved by coronary disorder. CMAJ, 6 May 2009. http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/eletters/180/9/919#127646
15) Stagnaro Sergio. Reale Rischio Semeiotico Biofisico. I Dispositivi Endoarteriolari di Blocco neoformati, patologici, tipo I, sottotipo a) oncologico, e b) aspecifico. Ediz. Travel Factory, http://www.travelfactory.it, Roma, Luglio 2009.
A questo punto della Postilla conclusiva, invito tutti, Medicini e non laureati in Medicina, Moralisti e Avventurieri, religiosi ed atei, poeti e falsificatori-calligrafi-copisti, TUTTI, alla seguenteriflessione:
Se Editori di celebri riviste straniere, magari a seguito di un rigurgito di onestà intellettuale, accettano i Reali Rischi Congeniti, dipendenti dalle relative Costituzioni Semeiotico-Biofisiche-Quantistiche, come il Reale Rischio Congenito di CAD, di Diabete Mellito, di Cancro (http://blogs.nature.com/news/2012/01/fda-employees-sue-agency-over-email-surveillance.html#comment-7222), diagnosticati con un fonendoscopio a partire dalla nascita e guaribili (www.sisbq.org), perché questi progressi della Medicina, che consentono la Prevenzione Primaria su vasta scala in individui razionalmente selezionati senza spesa alcuna, e quindi possono porre fine all’epidemia di CAD, DM e Cancro, in Italia sono coperti da silenzio?