In following, I illustrate Bedside Detecting Oncological Terrain-Dependent, Inherited Real Risk of Breast Cancer, which plays a central Role in its Primary Prevention by means of no expensive therapy, and thus we are able to defeat breast cancer, if we wont it, of course.
In spite of thousand peer reviews and million of paramount articles and Editorials, Cancer, including Breast Cancer, is today’s growing EPIDEMIC all around the world.
As a consequence, there is somethink wrong regarding the so-called epochal advances of international Oncology.
Aiming to lower the number of negative biopsies, and especially aiming to avoid useles breast biopsy, causing Psychological Jatrogenetic Terrorism (1), physicians have to familiarise with the concept of Oncological Terrain, as well as OT-Dependent, Inherited Real Risk (1-12), obtaining the best results in the war against breast cancer (2-7).
There is a general agreement that Primary, and especially Pre-Pimary Prevention http://www.sisbq.org/qbs-magazine.html, ignored unfortunately by “Professors”, is far better than every therapy
At this point, I emphasise that, even the surgical operation, the only efficacious tool in removing an “initial” small cancer, cannot eliminate Oncological Terrain and possible OT-dependent, Inherited Real Risk!
Based on 55 year-long, well-established clinical experience, for all women (and men, too!), an original clinical assessment, unavoidable also to breast biopsy, proved to be useful and reliable, applied easily, and quickly, allowing to bedside recognize the presence of maternally-inherited, functional mitochondrial cytopathy, termed Congenital Acidosic-Enzyme Metabolic Histangiopathy, Oncological Terrain, conditio sine qua non of cancer, is based on (1-10).
In fact, it is sufficient ascertaining breast cancer Oncological Terrain-Dependent, Inherited Real Risk, i.e., local microcirculatory remodelling, localized in well-defined breast quadrant(s), and characterized by newborn-pathological, type I, subtype a) oncological, Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices (8, 9).
In addition, testing for mutations of breast cancer susceptibility genes or for their diminished expression adds to our ability to assess breast cancer risk at an individual level. Really, we cannot localise in one, or more, mamma quadrant the possible breast cancer risk in BRCA 1 and BRCA 2, as well as a lot of other gene mutations-positive women (and men!).
Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (http://www.semeioticabiofisica.it, Breast Cancer in Practical Application; Oncological Terrain, and www.sisbq.org) allows doctor to recognize firstly oncological terrain in a quantitative way, and then, but “not” in all cases, of course, breast cancer inherited real risk. As a matter of fact, individuals with oncological terrain do not show generally real risk in all biological systems (3). Interestingly, the absence of both Oncological Terrain and breast oncological “Inherited Real Risk”, the later in a subject with Oncological Terrain, excludes beyond every doubt the possibility of occurrence of breast cancer (2, 3-8). As a consequence, we can perform nowadays an efficacious clinical, primary prevention of breast cancer (4), on very large scale, based on the Single Patient Based Medicine (5, 10).
Finally, “real” sentinel lymphonodes are trigger-points for autoimmune syndrome, bedside diagnosed in a few seconds (3, 4)
Regarding the healing of Oncological Terrain-Dependent Inherited Real Risk, I invite the readers to visit above-mentioned websites.
In a few words, under Mediterranean modified Diet (a paper in press by Bentham Current Nutrition & Food Science) , etymologically speaking, Melatonin-Coniugated, according to Di Bella – Ferrari (or other efficient Melatonin), Thermal Sulfidrilic Water (I have studied the water of “La Puzzola, Porretta Terme, Bologna); a unique application of Cem Tech a russish quantum-devices, Oncological Terrain and Oncological Inherited Real Risk disappear, allowing me to state that Breast Cancer is defeated by Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, the “Professors” not yet!
1) Stagnaro Sergio, Stagnaro-Neri Marina. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno oncologico. Travel Factory SRL., Roma, 2004.
2) Stagnaro Sergio. Overloking Oncological Terrain and oncological Real Risk, no paper is up-dated! 18 January 2008, Annals of Internal Medicine http://www.annals.org/cgi/eletters/147/11/775
3) Stagnaro Sergio. There is another clinical, and overlooked tool, reliable in breast cancer prognosis evaluation, BioMed Central, 2005. http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2407/5/70/comments#204473
4) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S. Cancro della mammella: : prevenzione primaria e diagnosi precoce con la percussione ascoltata. Gazz. Med. It.; Arch. Sc. Med. 152, 447, 1993.
5) Stagnaro Sergio. A new way in the war against breast cancer, fortunately.
Breast Cancer Res 2005,. http://breast-cancer research.com/content/7/2/R210/comments
4) Stagnaro Sergio. Rinaldi’s Sign in bedside Diagnosing Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain, and overt Cancer, solid and liquid. Lectio Magistralis, II Convegno Nazionale della SISBQ, Chiusi (Siena), 28-29 maggio 2011. http://www.sisbq.org/acts-of-the-second-conference.html
5) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M. Single Patient Based Medicine. La Medicina Basata sul Singolo Paziente: Nuove Indicazioni della Melatonina. Travel Factory SRL., Roma, 2005. http://www.travelfactory.it/semeiotica_biofisica.htm
6) Stagnaro Sergio. “Genes, Oncological Terrain, and Breast Cancer”. World Journal of Surgical Oncology., 2005, http://www.wjso.com/content/3/1/45/comments#205475
7) Stagnaro Sergio Mitochondrial Bed-Side Evaluation: a new Way in the War against Cancer (21 December 2005). Cancer Cell International http://www.cancerci.com/content/5/1/34/comments#218502
8) Stagnaro Sergio. Reale Rischio Semeiotico Biofisico. I Dispositivi Endoarteriolari di Blocco neoformati, patologici, tipo I, sottotipo a) oncologico, e b) aspecifico. Ediz. Travel Factory, www.travelfactory.it, Roma, 2009.
9) Caramel S., Stagnaro S. The role of mitochondria and mit-DNA in Oncogenesis. http://ilfattorec.altervista.org/mitDNA&oncogenesis_english.pdf; Quantum Biosystems 2010, 2, 221-248
10) Stagnaro Sergio. Quantum biophysical semeiotics. NeuroQuantology | September 2011 | Vol 9 | Issue 3 | Page 459‐467. http://www.neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/issue/current/showToc
11) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel (2011). The genetic Reversibility in Oncology, Journal of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, http://www.sisbq.org/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/reverse_oncology.pdf
12) Sergio Stagnaro. Oncological Terrian’s Paramount Role in Fighting Cancer . 2012 MENA Health World, January 2012, Vol. 1, Pg 16. http://www.mhwmag.net/levelthree.aspx?magazine_subsection_id=3047&all_lk_id=252&magazine_section_id=1&magazine_id=4